Manage episode 281684141 series 2455692
Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
- After sitting with my knees bent for a while they hurt, and the pain goes away when straightening them. What’s going on and how can I correct it?
- My right hip goes deeper into hip flexion and tilts anteriorly more than the left when I’m at a 90/90 low lunge. Where do I begin?
- Where do you put the lower leg in a modified side plank? Parallel to the mat or out to the side?
- Do you have any rituals or traditions to bring in the new year?
- What do you do to keep deepening your knowledge and practice?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com
Do you have a question?
- DM me on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit tryveganmealprep.com and use code LYTYOGA for 25% off your first order
Redefining Yoga is a production of Crate Media