Manage episode 296561641 series 2845401
In the latest episode of The Real Personal Branding podcast, Sean Osborn joins Lauren for a candid chat about how Sean has built a personal brand on the platform of thinking big.
If you’re feeling stuck, this is the episode for you. Sean is a mindset strategist and coach who specializes in taking people to the next level.
He spent more than 30 years developing his Thinking Big model and truly understands what the power of shifting your thoughts can do.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How Sean overcame his rough start and changed his outlook to move forward in life.
- What you can do to change your programming and change your beliefs to stop feeling stuck.
- Why knowledge builds belief.
- How continuous learning contributes to success.
- Self-awareness leads to knowledge about yourself.
- What motivates Sean to get up in the morning and how he overcomes imposter syndrome.
- Sean’s tips for what to tell yourself when you’re struggling and you need to move past it.
- What autosuggestion is and how you can use it to retrain your thought process.
- How your thoughts about money may be affecting your ability to have more of it.
- The top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Sean’s challenge to Lauren’s listeners.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Sean Osborn