Manage episode 294031980 series 2355180
Get ready to tackle the creativity time crunch and discover the little known framework that I use in my business to produce content.
Let’s be honest: social media, podcasts, newsletters, sales pages and everything else you need to run your business can take a ton of time out of an already busy day.
Just when you think you’re caught up, your content calendar sends a reminder and you’re back at it again.
Sometimes it may feel like you’re always “behind” in your business. You’re in good company -- many entrepreneurs just like you are in the same boat.
That’s why in this podcast episode, I tackle the content time crunch so you can start speeding up the production process and start standing out online.
Not only will you get some behind-the-scenes sneak peeks on how we write podcast episodes, social media and more but you’ll also get the inside scoop on:
- How this framework can be used for anything you’re creating so it’s compelling and creates flow and clarity
- Ways you might be missing out on consistency and a simple fix to help across all channels
- Getting past the dreaded writer’s block so you produce assets more quickly (and so it doesn’t take all day)
Get ready to move past that day long content creation process and get into a flow state instead -- this episode is waiting for you.
Here’s a glance at this episode...
- [04:07] Start with the what. This is an overview of the main point or outcome you want your students to achieve.
- [06:17] Next, is the why. Explain why this content is important and why it matters to your audience. Build your case for the importance of what you're sharing.
- [07:44] Move on to the how. This is a step-by-step on how your audience can apply what you're teaching to their own lives. You're providing them with a road map that leads with a clear intentional flow from start to finish.
- [10:46] After that, focus on the proof. Show how you apply the how in your own business. These are real time examples or success stories from your customers.
- [15:32] Action steps: Write out this framework and look at your content and see where you're using the steps. Then start with one piece of content and apply this framework!
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
‘I love Amy and Online Marketing Made Easy.’