Manage episode 281844077 series 2829113
Phil Reynolds, The Mind-Body Mentor, states that he loves his fiancé, helping his tribe succeed, and present moment awareness. There is only NOW.
Phil spent 10 years working in and leading campus ministries in non-denominational Christianity. Then after his first spiritual awakening began studying Q'ero Shamanism, Deeksha, Hermeticism, and other esoteric paths. He believes Enlightenment is available to the masses in this Age of Information not just for the few gurus of the past.
Bullet Points of the Episode:
- How would you define enlightenment, and when exactly did you notice that it was happening to you? I define enlightenment as being aware of your thoughts and even to the point where you see your thoughts as separate from yourself, present-moment awareness...
- What kind of Meditation do you practice? Deeksha, Breath Work, and others...
- How do you help people integrate those habits? Here he explains his masterclass mentioned below and how it enables to integrate spirit, mind, and body...
- Eckhart Tolle, The Power of NOW
- Shawn Achor, The Happiness Advantage: How a Positive Brain Fuels Success in Work and Life
- Byron Katie, Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life
How to learn more about Phil Reynolds, follow or contact him:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/philreynoldsfitness
- Join the New Year's Revolution Phil Reynolds & Jen McKenna! Join me the week of January 18th, 2021 for my LIVE masterclass.
This podcast is brought to you by https://ombythebeach.com/ with your host Joseph Schinwald.