Manage episode 286229109 series 2886156
If you’ve listened to the first episode, you’ve heard all about my origin story. I was no different than any other music producer starting out. Struggling, grinding, and extremely focused on perfecting my craft.
For over ten years, I was convinced that the key to success was making better beats. I thought that if I just kept honing my skills, someone would take notice, and one day, my career would take off.
When I realized that it wasn’t going to happen that way, it hit me so hard I nearly gave up. And today, I’m so grateful that I didn’t.
I gave myself one last shot, and thankfully, I discovered Anno Domini and Russell Brunson, who showed me there was a better way. But in order to fully benefit from their fresh approach to online selling, I had to shift into a new mindset.
This mindset is the main differentiator between those who give up and those who stick it out long enough to make it.
In today’s episode, I’m going to explain exactly why 99% of producers fail to make a living from their music and share my thoughts on how to become the 1% who succeed.
- Why I almost gave up making beats for a career (0:42)
- My first step towards a crucial mindset shift (1:51)
- Adopting a new identity of a self-made producer (2:55)
- The main differentiator between those who fail and the few that end up making it (4:00)
- What gives music producers a crucial advantage for entrepreneurship? (4:55)
- How to handle challenges of marketing and entrepreneurship (6:58)
- The hidden side-effects of selling beats online and making a living with your music (8:36)
- Why I had to become a different person to find my success (10:16)
- The benefits of making money by doing what you love (12:38)
- Enter the giveaway at: http://producergiveaway.com
- Sign up for a FREE producer training at: https://midimoney.com/go
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube:
Please subscribe, rate, and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!