The REAL Secret of Building Loyal Fanbase As a Music Producer & YouTube Marketing | w/ Simon Servida
Manage episode 286229097 series 2886156
Simon started playing piano at the young age of 7.
Now, he absolutely dominates the Youtube music production space with over 465k subscribers.
Besides being an amazing beat maker and content creator, Simon is also an amazing entrepreneur who sells sound kits and a full music production course.
Today, you’re going to hear all about how he started in music along with some major tips on how to get more views on your content.
We discuss a variety of topics like building a relationship with your following, his music production course focusing on music theory, and tips and tricks on how to organically increase your views on YouTube.
If you’re an aspiring music producer who wants to do numbers on YouTube, this is a conversation you don’t want to miss.
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:50 The story of Simon Servida
- 02:59 How do you build a great relationship with your following?
- 12:04 Business model of Simon Servida
- 16:42 The launch of a first course ever
- 28:03 Playing your role in business
- 32:09 Getting feedback is key
- 36:35 Using your voice in marketing
- 43:13 Introducing fun, incentives and bonuses into marketing
- 47:57 Longevity of the content, tips & tricks
- 1:00:45 Connect with Simon Servida
- Sign up for a FREE producer training at: https://midimoney.com/go
- Connect with Simon Servida on Instagram: @simonservidamusic
- Connect with Simon Servida on YouTube: Simon Servida
- ProLevelBeats Course ProLevelBeats
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube:
Please subscribe, rate, and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!