Manage episode 254461848 series 2361217
The general opinion about B2B marketing is that it's somewhat behind on B2C marketing. During this podcast, we're going to prove that B2B marketing can be very cool and personal by making use of personal video. Elias and Mark talk to Matt Barnett and Oli Bridge form Bonjoro, the personal video solution.
During the 30 minute interview, we talk about the adoption of video in the B2B space and specifically:
- How to embed video in your B2B sales cycle
- The use of playbooks for video
- Video in your martech ecosystem
- How to adopt video in your marketing & sales teams
- Examples of tools used by Bonjoro's marketing team, including for example Notion.
LinkedIn Matt Barnett:https://www.linkedin.com/in/mbjbarnett/
LinkedIn Oli Bridge: https://www.linkedin.com/in/olibridge/
If you want to be on this podcast or would like to know more about Marketing Technology, contact Elias Crum at firstname.lastname@example.org