Manage episode 292934022 series 1508427
President of Effective Performance Solutions
Show notes: https://www.leanblog.org/414
Topics, questions, and links related to today's episode include:
- How did you get introduced to Lean?
- Becoming a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- How do you engage people? What was your epiphany on people?
- Purpose + People + Process = Performance
- Taxation without representation :: kaizen without participation
- What is TWI?? How were you exposed to Training Within Industry?
- Other podcasts on TWI from this series
- Modernizing TWI — some sexist language /scenarios in the original
- What happens when you're promoted as a leader?
- Explaining WHY
- It's not just about manufacturing?
The podcast is sponsored by Stiles Associates, now in their 30th year of business. They are the go-to Lean recruiting firm serving the manufacturing, private equity, and healthcare industries. Learn more.
This podcast is part of the #LeanCommunicators network.