Manage episode 295655094 series 1508427
Founder of Continuous Improvement International
Show notes: https://www.leanblog.org/419
My guest for Episode #419 of the Lean Blog Interviews Podcast is Allison Greco, an industrial engineer, a Six Sigma Black Belt, and the founder of Continuous Improvement International, a professional society that you can join today.
In this episode, we'll hear about her Lean Six Sigma origin story (which was in the railroad industry). We'll also hear, at the end, how she applied continuous improvement thinking to her participation in pageants (winning Mrs. Oklahoma).
Topics, questions, and links related to today's episode include:
- How to navigate C.I. in this hybrid work world
- Why start Continuous Improvement International (CII)
- What's the best thing / worst thing about continuous improvement and entrepreneurship?
- Her upcoming conferences in Tulsa and Omaha
- Her articles about C.I. and pageants
The podcast is sponsored by Stiles Associates, now in their 30th year of business. They are the go-to Lean recruiting firm serving the manufacturing, private equity, and healthcare industries. Learn more.
This podcast is part of the #LeanCommunicators network.