Manage episode 302656006 series 2943348
In this Episode, I (@Jivraj Singh Sachar) speak with Matt Abrahams, Co-founder of Bold Echo Communications, Professor of Strategic Communications at Stanford GSB, Author of Speaking Out without Freaking Out and Host of the world-renowned Podcast - Think Fast, Talk Smart.
Through the Episode we discuss the following:
1. (02:50) : Why is Good Communication Important for Founders?
2. (03:53) : What are some of the tactical elements of Communication?
3. (05:34) : How can Founders become better at Communication?
4. (08:40) : What are some of the best traits of a Good Communicator?
5. (11:01) : How can Communication be leveraged as a tool to establish a Winning Culture?
6. (13:50) : What are the core elements of Mastering Storytelling in Communication?
7. (17:09) : The Importance of Structure in Communication!
8. (21:55) : The role of Non-Verbal Communication & the tools required to master it!
9. (26:11) : How can founders communicate well with their own-selves?
10. (28:30) : How can working on Communication become a part of a Founder's lifestyle?
11. (33:00) : What is the best piece of Communication advice that Matt has ever received? --> "Tell the time, Don't build the Clock"
12. (33:44) : Who is one Communicator that Matt really admires? --> Brittany Packnett (Watch her TED Talk here - https://youtu.be/b5ZESpOAolU)
13. (34:30) : What are the 3 most crucial ingredients that go into the successful recipe of Effective Communication? --> The three C's : Confidence, Connection & Compelling.
Further, here is Matt's famous YouTube Video (Think Fast, Talk Smart) - https://youtu.be/HAnw168huqA
This is the 5th Masterclass on the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast on Communication!
Do not forget to Subscribe to our WhatsApp Newsletter.
"If you never try, you never know"