Manage episode 297198843 series 2943348
In this Episode, I (@Jivraj Singh Sachar) speak with Sampad Swain, Co-Founder & CEO of Instamojo, India's simplest selling platform, which enables millions of Indian micro-entrepreneurs & SMEs to start, manage and grow their businesses.
Through the Episode we discuss the following:
1. (02:23) : Learnings from the last 12 Years of Sampad's Entrepreneurial Journey ~ Understanding the Progression of SMBs!!
2. (08:28) : What does Market Timing mean and can it be orchestrated?
3. (13:26) : What is the Journey of a Micro-Entrepreneur or SME ~ "The age of Offline Businesses is over for good"!!
4. (20:37) : Product Thinking ~ Distribution Led Growth || "Growth Solves Everything" 🚀
5. (27:52) : The Platform Approach for Instamojo ~ Becoming the Full Stack Solution for a SMB to start, manage and grow their business!
6. (33:44) : Taking Contrarian Bets through the Instamojo Journey
7. (35:19) : Building Conviction in the Long Term Vision
8. (39:02) : What is Sampad's framework to make decisions?
9. (42:55) : Why Instamojo & Why Entrepreneurship for Sampad?
~ Purpose driven towards higher mission of bridging the Inequality gap by empowering micro-entrepreneurs with the tools to build businesses online!
10. (47:39) : Conclusion
Here is the 52nd Episode of the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast - Long Term Conviction!
That was it from this Episode, thanks again for tuning in! :)
Do not forget to Subscribe to our WhatsApp Newsletter.
Do share the Episode with your friends if you liked the content :)
"If you never try, you never know"