Manage episode 295816293 series 2943348
Roy is one of the foremost technology leaders of our ecosystem, who has built products and scaled teams for more than a decade, before joining Sequoia, where he currently leads investments in new-age deep tech startups!
This was an absolutely amazing conversation, which will certainly leave you with the tremendous will to want to be World Class!!!
Through this Episode we discuss the following:
1. (02:14) : "It's not about getting it right by 30, it's about getting it right at all" ~ Aspire to be World Class
2. (06:22) : Roy's journey ~ Finding his Unique Pathway by embracing challenges & discomfort
3. (15:57) : What does Roy look for in Founders before making an investment?
4. (20:05) : Keeping things 'Simple' for Tech Leaders & Founders
5. (24:37) : What does Founder - Market Fit & Founder - Tech Fit really mean?
6. (28:35) : How to build a world class organisation ?
7. (31:17) : How to Feed the Soul of the Organisation?
8. (34:54) : Being Non-Tech is not a Reality ~ Reject Labels!
9. (37:50) : What keeps Roy curious and going even after 20+ years in the industry?
10. (40:45) : Creating Goodwill ~ Being there for Founders!
11. (44:18) : Parting thoughts ~ the 3 things to avoid as a 20 year old!!
Here is the 45th Episode of the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast - Being World Class!
Thank you all for tuning into this Episode!
"If you never try, you never know"