Manage episode 295816302 series 2943348
Niyo Solutions, is one of India's leading Fintech startups that offers digital banking solutions such as prepaid payroll cards, cross-border travel payment debit cards and multi-wallet tax benefit cards to customers through it's multiple product offerings - Niyo Bharat, Niyo Global and Niyo Money. To know more visit - https://www.goniyo.com/
Virender Bisht is an extremely experienced tech professional who has worn multiple diverse hats throughout his professional career before starting Niyo with his Co-Founders. He has phenomenal engineering & product experience, much of which is vividly evident through his knowledgable insights through the Episode.
Through this Episode we discuss the following:
1. (02:47) : Understanding the Indian Fintech Space
2. (08:29) : Wearing Different Hats across the Years - Virender's journey
3. (16:56) : The 0 to 1 - Founding Story of Niyo
4. (26:28) : Building the Product Features at Niyo
5. (30:20) : The Customer First Approach in Fintech
6. (34:35) : Tracking the right metrics
7. (37:23) : Understanding Product Thinking from an Engineering Perspective
8. (43:05) : Hiring in Fintech & looking at Generalists v/s Specialists
9. (48:10) : Virender's Founder Persona
10. (52:34) : Parting thoughts from Virender
Here is the 37th Episode of the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast - Experience Matters!
Thank you all for tuning into this Episode!
"If you never try, you never know"