Manage episode 349151098 series 1946511
Cynthia presents the first episode in her “Best of” countdown today with BARBARA PAPPAS!
Barbara joins Cynthia today to talk about our calling. There are two...secular and spiritual. How do we meld the two, and why is this important? Today, you will get and idea of how constructing our life around our spiritual purpose is the key to contentment.
This podcast is brought to you by Team for the Soul! Dr. Ioana Popa and her husband Sabastien Falardeau have created the Effortless Will in Action course to help you balance the demands of your day with the projects and dreams of your heart. To get 50% off use the code WILL50OFF and click here!
Also, check out their 2 week trial of their new program Growing in Christ here!
Barbara Pappas has a Bachelor of Arts from DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois, with a concentration in early Church Fathers. She also holds a Master of Arts in Applied Orthodox Theology from the University of Balamand, in association with the St. John of Damascus Institute of Theology & the Antiochian House of Studies in North America. She is the author of three books:
- Are You Saved?: the Orthodox Christian Process of Salvation,
- Now in its sixth edition & 10 languages, with two more in process.
- First & Second Corinthians: a study of Paul’s Letters.
- A verse-by-verse commentary based on writings of St. John Chrysostom & other Fathers of the Church. Includes “Food For Thought” questions & comments.
- God’s Bubbly, Gurgly, Overwhelming, Overflowing Love.
- A look at salvation through Christ for children of all ages. Includes a section on “Questions from Kids,” with help for those who answer them.
Is it time to make some changes in your life? Do you want to stop the madness and get on track with your health? Maybe coaching is right for you. I've helped many people gain their health back over the years, and would love to talk with you. Just reach out with the link below to get on my schedule. From time to time I have openings for new clients and accept them on a first come first serve basis.