369: How Deputy is Scaling to Reach 1 Million Workplaces Spending $30k on a Website Domain: Ashik Ahmed of Deputy
Manage episode 299231897 series 2609669
Ashik Ahmed doesn’t like the term “tech unicorn.” As the CEO and cofounder of Deputy, a homegrown workforce management solution, Ashik’s priority is creating impact for their customers. To date, the company has partnered with 250,000 workplaces across 100 countries. Ashik is aiming for more.
In this episode of the Foundr podcast, Nathan Chan chats with Ashik to discuss:
- Why Deputy’s goal is to have 1 million on their platform by 2023
- How to get investors to chase you
- Why founders are like LeBron James
- The biggest marketing expense in their first seven years
- How Deputy bounced back from the pandemic and aims to grow their staff by 40-50%
- And much more...
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: