Manage episode 290554406 series 2863316
Search engine optimization is in a state of constant change, so it’s important to keep moving to fit with the algorithm. If you can do this, you can boost your online presence and maximize the traction you get from it.
Today, we speak with Casey Nifong, the founder of Mountain Laurel Digital, a full-service digital agency in Asheville North Carolina. In this episode, we go into great detail about SEO, discovering its mechanics and how its technical nature is becoming more dynamic. Early in the show, we talk with Casey about SEO as a method, and the ingredients it takes to make its recipe. We discuss research elements, the need for creative strategy, and how SEO’s characteristics are pushing for more holistic content. Make sure to tune in today for more on SEO!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Casey tells us about her professional background.
- Hear some of the reasons why Casey loves SEO.
- Casey walks us through what life is like launching an agency and starting a family.
- Find out Casey’s “why” and how it has influenced the way she goes through business.
- How Casey, as a leader, fosters a good team culture.
- Casey shares how she creates a good platform to communicate with her clients.
- Hear how SEO has changed over time and what good SEO requires today.
- Casey tells us why Google looks for quality, not quantity.
- Becoming an authority on a niche topic versus exploring uncharted topics.
- Casey shares her knowledge on the relationship between keywords and titles.
- We discuss the benefits of refurbishing previously successful content.
- How Mountain Laurel’s plastic-free challenge was a fantastic exercise for the business.
- We talk about food packaging solutions.
- Casey shares a glimpse of what Mountain Laurel’s future may look like.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: