Manage episode 281220658 series 2843427
Experts Dr. Ivan Zak and Ryan Leech explain value stream mapping and how veterinary consolidators can improve their systems and value delivery process to the customer.
- What is value stream mapping?
- Improving systems and processes for value delivery to the customer by optimizing the value stream;
- Lean Methodology described by Taiichi Ohno and the example of Toyota’s production system;
- Finding bottlenecks to optimize your system;
- Definition of Done/Definition of Ready;
- Explaining the exercise with the sticky notes and mapping the on the board according to the steps;
- A six months course to increase EBITDA;