Manage episode 300123254 series 2843427
“The wellbeing of humans drives successful work.” Kari Sulenes, the Co-Founder of Pilea, talks about how to build an organization without burnout.
During the conversation, Kari shares the five elements which she believes are essential to wellbeing in the workplace, and how she is working to transform the hustle culture that is so pervasive in today’s society.
- The focus of Kari’s clinical psychology and organizational behavior dissertation.
- A meeting with venture capitalists that guided Kari down the path she is now on with Project Atlas.
- Kari explains how she compares burnout, compassion fatigue, and vicarious traumatization.
- Five key pieces of advice from Kari on how to build an organization with no burnout.
- How stress manifests itself physically in our bodies.
- Kari’s desire to change the “at all costs” mentality that exists in so many companies.