Manage episode 296879263 series 2843427
Yang Shi, the Co-Founder and CEO of VetSnap, talks about the consolidators' veterinary technology stack and the importance of staying focused on people first and then processes when it comes to business systems.
We delve into why it is necessary and how to follow your strategy with technology. Finally, we argue the hot topic regarding moving on to one PIMS when a new hospital is acquired.
- Experience with technology at the macro level in the consolidation;
- Why you should think about people first and then processes when it comes to business systems;
- What it means to follow your strategy with technology;
- Paying for integration makes more sense than building up your stack from the ground floor;
- Thoughts on standard data aggregators and whether or not they are applicable in the vet domain;
- How having the right data strategy can help to scale more efficiently as far as growth;