Ghost Kitchens Disappear, a Decrease in Portland Bicyclists, and PAM’s PR Fiasco
Manage episode 358862153 series 3417066
Today on the show we’re talking about ghost kitchens, the decrease in commuter bicycling, and the Portland Art Museum’s recent PR disaster. Host Claudia Meza is joined by Crystal Ligori, a host of Oregon Public Broadcasting’s All Things Considered, as well as our very own lead producer John Notarianni.
Stories discussed in today’s episode:
- Reef Kitchen calls it quits: https://www.wweek.com/news/city/2023/03/21/reef-kitchens-the-softbank-backed-startup-appears-to-abandon-ghost-kitchen-operations-in-portland/
- Portland cycling’s huge drop: https://bikeportland.org/2023/03/15/city-counts-reveal-data-behind-portlands-precipitous-drop-in-cycling-371407
- PR blunder at the Portland Art Museum: https://www.opb.org/article/2023/03/21/portland-oregon-art-museum-policy-karuk-native-basket/
- Jenny Conlee’s new album: https://www.portlandmercury.com/music/2023/03/21/46412102/tides-is-jenny-conlees-soundtrack-to-the-pacific-northwest-coast
- Jenny’s upcoming show: https://everout.com/portland/events/jenny-conlee/e142154/
Who would you like to hear on City Cast Portland? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave us a voicemail at 503-208-5448.
Still want more Portland news? Then make sure to sign up for our morning newsletter, Hey Portland, and be sure to follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
Looking to advertise on City Cast Portland? Check out our options for podcast and newsletter ads at citycast.fm/advertise.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices