Manage episode 337418523 series 3332750
In this episode of Cash Flow Pro, we talk with Josh Cantwell, founder of Freeland Ventures. Josh was raised in an entrepreneurial family, and once out of college, he became a financial advisor at 23. After a couple of years, he realized that his wealthiest clients had most of their wealth invested in real estate. That is when he decided to start investing in real estate. He began flipping residential homes, became a private lender, and eventually started building his apartment portfolio.
Josh is a pancreatic cancer survivor; after surviving, he swore he would invest differently and focus on raising capital and cash flow. He then used his financial advisor experience to
In this episode, we discuss:
- Jumping real estate markets
- Finding your niche and utilizing it
- The keys to finding the correct property management team for you
- The downside of being a passive owner
- Renovating properties the right way
Tune in to find out more!
Find your flow,
Resources mentioned in this podcast: