Manage episode 342655408 series 3332750
In this episode of Cash Flow Pro, we go on a new journey as Casey sits down with Richard Blank, Founder of Costa Rica's Call Center, to discuss the art and business of telecommunications. As real estate investors, we understand that sometimes cold calling does not always work the way we expect it to. Well, that ends today.
Originally from Northeast Philly, Richard always showed a deep appreciation and passion for the Spanish language. He was a Spanish communication major and, at twenty, got the opportunity to work at a friend's call center in Costa Rica. By the age of thirty, he threw his hat in the ring and started his own call center. Richard takes the time to dissect with us some of the myths, struggles, and techniques behind the phone line.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Setting up a telemarketing team
- Work and workers in Costa Rica
- Investing in your employees
- International employees and the telecommunications business
- How to avoid being classified as spam while sourcing leads
- Calling as a concierge service
Tune in on this episode to discover how you can make the most out of your cold calls!
Resources mentioned in this podcast: