Manage episode 302249694 series 2496470
On this episode, we chat about stress relief strategies that have been proven to lower the level of stress hormones in our body. Topics covered include:
- How to think about the stress in your life from 10,000 feet
- The differences between chronic and acute stress
- Our body’s stress response
- How more stress is preventable than we think
- How stress can provide us with meaning
- The neurochemicals that underlie stress
- How stress relief is often an active process
- A bunch of stress-relief strategies that actually work
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Book: The Upside of Stress
- Article: 9 stress relief strategies that actually work
- The World Health Organization’s definition of burnout
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!
The post Podcast: Stress relief strategies that actually work appeared first on A Life of Productivity.