Manage episode 293618941 series 2932432
THIS IS A MUST LISTEN EPISODE!!!
Basketball Coaches Roundtable Episode 9 brings NBA Skills Trainer Drew Hanlen as the Guest of the Roundtable. Drew is the founder and CEO of Pure Sweat and works with many of the top players in the NBA. Drew has been a friend of the roundtable for many years and shares some of his wealth of knowledge.
Join the Drew Hanlen text community at 314-461-1892
- The trends he sees in the NBA and how those trends shape his training.
- What and why behind the techniques in shooting that he teaches.
- How to create space as a player.
- How to organize workouts with your players
- What it will take for Jason Tatum to elevate to the next level
- Factors that separate elite players from the average player.
- How the Drew and the Pure Sweat team develops individualized packages for each client.
Sitting at the roundtable:
- Ben Newman - Host
- Chris Ballerini - Head Coach, DeWitt Clinton HS, Bronx, NY
- Elle Greene - Head Coach, BCAM HS, Brooklyn, NY
- Jay Griffin - Assistant Coach, John Jay College, New York, NY
- Alex Mirabel - Head Coach, St. Peter's Prep, Jersey City, NJ & Head Coach, 17U Dominican Republic National Team
- Dan Murphy - Special Assistant, Monmouth University, West Long Branch, NJ