Manage episode 293869920 series 2932432
This is the Basketball Coaches Roundtable Podcast. This episode we welcome DeUnna Hendrix as the Guest of the Roundtable. Coach Hendrix is the head coach of Miami University of Ohio.
- Why do you think it is so important to share the game with everyone?
- What opponents have you learned the most from?
- What helped you earn the opportunity to move from assistant coach to head coach at High Point?
- How did your relationship with the players change when your role changed from assistant to head coach?
- What part of being a head coach was surprisingly most difficult?
- What do practices in your program look like? How are game day shoot-arounds structured?
- What is your biggest flaw as a coach?
- How do you think outside the box as a coach?
- What do you emphasize as a program?
- When things aren't going well, what is the most important thing to do for your team?
- How do you deal with conflict within your program?
- Do you have a philosophy for special situation, ATO's, EOG's?
Sitting at the Roundtable
- Ben Newman - Host
- Elle Greene - Head Coach - BCAM HS, Brooklyn, NY
- Sean Clores - Assistant Coach - Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY