Manage episode 234921000 series 2323060
Alan and Grace
This podcast is made by high school students playing the roles of a podcast host (Grace) and an expert (Alan) on Carbon Capture and Storage.
• American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists. Documentation of the TLVs and BEIs with Other World Wide Occupational Exposure Values. 7th Ed. CD-ROM Cincinnati, OH 45240-1634 2013., p. 1
• Boot-Handford, M. (2013). Carbon capture and storage update. Royal Society of Chemistry.
• Haszeldine, S. (2009). Carbon Capture and Storage: How Green Can Black Be? Science Magazine.
• Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. (n.d.). Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage.(B. Metz, O. Davidson, H. D. Coninck, M. Loos, & L. Meyer, Eds.).
• Herzog, H., & Golomb, D. (n.d.). Carbon Capture and Storage from Fossil Fuel Use.