Manage episode 304246405 series 2933705
What's up everyone, this is Dariusz Kalbarczyk co-founder of NG Poland, JS Poland, AngularMaster.dev & WorkshopFest.dev. Welcome back to Angular Master Podcast.
Today we've got a special guest from Cisco Canada: Principal UI Architect , ngrx team member, GoogleDevExpert AngularToronto organizer, ladies & Ladies AlexOkrushko
A few selected questions from the episode:
1. Less than a year ago, you started working at Cisco, what are your tasks and what are you responsible for?
2. You are very famous and very active in the NgRx community. Let's start from the very beginning. What is NgRx and why do we need it?
3. What is NgRx state management? Can you elaborate on it further?
4. What are the advantages of using the NgRx Store Module?
5. Explain how the various ngrx/store elements, such as Store, State, Reducer, Action, and Component, communicate with one another?
6. Is automated #testing important or is it overrated?
7. Is it a waste of time or does it help?
8. Are different types of tests (unit, integration, e2e) bringing more value than others?
9. Who does testing on your team if anyone?
10. Are QA folks responsible for the quality of a product?
11. What kind of person is Alex? How do you see yourself?
12. Do you have some hints for us regarding self-organization?
13. How does a typical working day at Cisco look alike for you?
14. Did you change your style of working during the pandemic?
15. What’s about your work/live balance? Do you have some hints for us?
--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/angular-master/message