Manage episode 304969971 series 2933705
What's up everyone, this is Dariusz Kalbarczyk co-founder of NG Poland, JS Poland, AngularMaster.dev & WorkshopFest.dev. Welcome back to the Angular Master Podcast.
Today we've got a special guest from London UK: MC, Speaker, Trainer, Community Leader - Ladies and gentlemen, Gerard Sans
- Hi Gerard, How are you?
- What is GraphQL, do we really need it?
- How to start your adventure with GraphQL?
- Most common mistakes made at the beginning?
- What to pay special attention to in a new project?
- Do you have any advice for a beginner?
- When is it a good idea to use GraphQL vs REST?
- How to validate queries in GraphQL?
- Is it worth to use GraphQL for mobile applications?
- What is a schema?
- What is a query?
- What is a mutation?
- What is a subscription?
- What are resolvers?
- Are there any good GraphQL tools for Angular Developers?
- How to implement GraphQL in Angular?
- Can you tell me about the future of GraphQL in general?
- What are the limitations of GraphQL?
Non technical part:
- What kind of person is Gerard? How do you see yourself?
- Do you have some hints for us regarding self-organization?
- Do you have any favorite hobbies?
- What’s about your work/live balance? Do you have some hints for us?
- Favorite sports activity?
- How do you remember your last visit to Poland?