Manage episode 305609245 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 2:42 - What behavioral finance is and why it has a big impact on one’s success as an investor.
- 6:22 - Daniel’s most important money lessons and why investors need to get them right.
- 11:03 - Whether money can buy happiness or not.
- 22:24 - Daniel’s framework on whether you should pick individual stocks in your portfolio, or just invest in low-cost index funds.
- 30:57 - How to get out of the FOMO mindset and stick to one’s investing principles.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
- Get more FREE content from Robert.
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Read the 9 Key Steps to Effective Personal Financial Management.
- Check out our Investing Starter Packs about business and finance.
- Learn about our Investing Starter Packs on real estate.
- Daniel Crosby’s podcast Standard Deviations.
- Daniel Crosby’s book The Laws of Wealth.
- Daniel Crosby’s book Behavioral Investor.
- Daniel Crosby’s book You’re Not That Great.
- Victor Frankl’s book Man’s Search for Meaning.
- All of Robert’s favorite books.
- Related Episode: Overcoming Your Worst Financial Enemy --Yourself w/ Daniel Crosby.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
- Save with a credit union that helps you build financial confidence with Navy Federal Credit Union.
- Trade confidently with BMO adviceDirect. Start trading today with personalized advice with a minimum of just $10,000.
- Track performance, create custom watch lists, and trade from anywhere with confidence with a BMO InvestorLine Self-Directed account.
- Transform how you drive business results and connect with customers with Snap AR.
- Make it simple to hire and manage remote employees across all 50 states with Justworks.
- Invest in high quality, cash flowing real estate without all of the hassle with PassiveInvesting.
- Design like a pro with Canva Pro! Get your FREE 45-day extended trial today.
- Learn more about how you can get started investing in some of the best cash flow markets today with Rent to Retirement.
Read this episode’s transcript and full show notes on our website.