Manage episode 295189856 series 2355180
If you're ready to convert more clients and boost your sales processes, this podcast episode is your blueprint.
Join me as I connect with Jereshia Hawk, business coach, sales expert, and framework phenom when it comes to knowing when to sell, perfecting what to charge, and creating consistent revenue streams.
Jereshia has helped over 350 entrepreneurs double their package prices, convert more sales calls, and increase their revenue growth within 12 months.
Plus, she’s a huge advocate for women of color in leadership positions which is part of her entrepreneurial WHY.
During our chat, Jereshia talks about the 10 questions to know exactly how much more you should be charging. Questions we should all answer that are simple, straightforward, and get results.
I had sooooo many questions for Jereshia and I think you’re going to love the takeaways she gives as we go through them all.
Get ready for note taking goodness and tips for *finally* knowing just what to charge for your offer.
Plus, as promised, here’s the script that Jereshia and I mention in the conversation. Make sure you listen so you can take action on this tried and tested process right away.
Go on your Instagram stories, show your face, and say: 'Hey all! I've helped [# OF PEOPLE] get [X RESULTS] in their [TYPE OF BUSINESS]. I'm currently looking to take on a few more clients and have [X SPOTS OPEN]. I would love to go on this journey with you. Are you a [INSERT WHO YOU HELP]? If so, I want to hear from you! Send me a DM and I'll send you more details about this opportunity.
Here’s a glance at this episode...
- [06:42] Jereshia shares about overcoming the fear of charging too much, and how “charging what you’re worth” isn’t the right way to think.
- [15:05] Here’s how to create consistent revenue. For starters, don't bring your employee mindset into your entrepreneurial playground.
- [20:01] Guess what, if you’re listening to this, you are ready to sell. Jereshia is a big believer in selling before you build.
- [32:19] She even shares tips for direct message selling. She says, “Conversion happens in conversation.”
- [36:01] Action tip: Jereshia gives you an actual way to welcome new clients through Instagram stories -- she even gives you a script!
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
‘I love Amy and Online Marketing Made Easy.’