Manage episode 295055382 series 2886156
However, because there are a lot of rappers and singers looking for beats on YouTube, it also means that there are a lot of producers who are uploading beats to YouTube, and that there are a lot of boats around you trying to catch the same fish.
So, how do you get around all of this competition...❓
Well, the best way to win on YouTube is by standing out, and to do that, you've got to optimize your channel and videos for search without doing what everyone else is doing.
This process is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and here are some quick tips for you to implement in your YouTube account immediately.
- 💎 Don't look for the same fish everyone else is looking for; if everyone is trying to rank for Drake Type Beat on YouTube, you might want to try to rank for something else.
- #️⃣ Using a few targeted hashtags in your YouTube Video Description can help you rank higher in YouTube search.
- 🔑 Trying to target too many keywords in one video can hurt your performance in search because YouTube won't know where to correctly place your video.
Many times, getting your channel ranking by being very specific can be much easier than trying to rank for general broad terms, so it is imperative you find your niche on YouTube if you want to start ranking for top keywords using SEO.
Let me know if you decide to use any of these strategies and how well they work for you.
- Sign up for a FREE producer training at: https://midimoney.com/go
- Connect with Brainiac Beats on Instagram: @brainiacbeats
- Connect with Brainiac Beats on YouTube: Brainiac Beats
- Website: https://brainiacbeats.com/
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube:
Please subscribe, rate, and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!