Manage episode 258792212 series 1341998
On this episode, we go Beyond The Whistle with Dan Tudor of Tudor Collegiate Strategies. Dan and his firm develop research-based recruiting strategies for programs in all sports, at all levels of collegiate athletics.
Dan joins me for a third appearance on the podcast to discuss:
- Challenges coaches first faced recruiting during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Fundraising and budget concerns athletic directors have during this time.
- The mindset of recruits now without campus visits and evaluation events.
- How recruiting has been like "buying toilet paper".
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on an already growing transfer portal.
- How to stand out in recruiting by crafting your recruiting story.
- Taking advantage of this time to get better in your recruiting.
You can also hear more from Dan on Episode 009: Take Control of Your Recruiting Process and Episode 013: The Campus Visit.
Connect with Dan Tudor
- Website: Tudor Collegiate Strategies
- Podcast: The College Recruiting Weekly Podcast
- Twitter: @dantudor
Connect with Odell